Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Forthcoming Ecomonstrous PhD

Hey folks, I want to step out from behind the blog for a moment today to let you know about the PhD that I start researching this October at the University of Glasgow.  Ecology, Monsters, Literature, Philosophy, and Theology.  What's not to love?  The main authors I'm looking at are Cormac McCarthy and R. A. Lafferty, and I'll also take a look at George Mackay Brown and Amos Tutuola. But H. P. Lovecraft and Stephen Graham Jones and Jeff VanderMeer and other practitioners of weird fiction old and new will inevitably come into it.

Please check out the video below and also visit the Indiegogo site to see the great perks we have on offer:  www.indiegogo.com/projects/ecomonstrous-phd.




You can also follow the PhD on Twitter and Facebook.  Thanks for taking a look!

#SAVETHEMONSTERS